INSERTING YOUR LENSES
- Wash and dry your hands. Choose a soap that doesn’t contain oils, lotions, or perfumes. Don’t apply makeup before inserting lenses - ideally have a clean, cleansed face.
- Make sure your lenses have been soaked in a lens solution for at least 6 hours (not applicable for 1 day lenses).
- Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright and the lens isn’t inside out.
- Hold your eye open with your free hand, then place the lens with your index finger onto your eye.
- Blink slowly and look in different directions to stabilise the lens.
REMOVING AND STORING YOUR LENSES
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Hold your eye open with one hand. Gently pinch off your lens with your other hand.
- Place the lenses into the lens case with fresh solution.
Please note these are only tips.
CARING FOR YOUR LENSES
- Wash your hands before and after handling lenses
- Soak lenses in fresh multipurpose solution for 6 hours before you wear them (not applicable for 1 day lenses).
- 1 day lenses can be worn straight out of the blister pack.
- Store your lenses in a lens case, change the solution every week and/or after each wear.
- Insert your lenses before applying makeup and remove your lenses before taking your make up off.
- If any irritation occurs remove your lenses immediately.
- Only use your lenses for the amount of time specified on the pack.
- Visit your optometrist for a fitting before wearing your lenses, all DefyEyes lenses are one size.
- The base curve of our lenses is 8.6 and the diameter is 14.2. We offer one size only. Please get measured by an optometrist before purchasing. We disclaim any liability for the information provided on our website, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute for personalised advice from an optician.
- Wear 1, 2 or 3 month lenses straight from the blister pack. Soak them for 6 hours in multi-purpose solution before wearing.
- Reuse 1 day lenses.
- Wear your lenses for longer than 8 hours.
- Store your lenses in the blister packs - always use a lens case.
- Wear your lenses while sleeping.
- Share your lenses with anyone.
- Let cosmetics, aerosols or hairspray come into contact with your lenses.
- Wash your lenses in anything but solution (i.e not tap water/ bottled water etc).